Hi all, please find your Java newsletter below. The Java Newsletter Insights is coming on Sunday, as always. 🚀
🔥 Top Java Post
9 Outdated Ideas About Java
Since its initial release in 1995, Java has undergone significant transformations in response to evolving software and hardware landscapes, with each advancement shaping subsequent developments.
The advent of potent processors and more affordable memory has enabled software to perform tasks more efficiently and rapidly.
In this article, the author aim to debunk some common misconceptions and antiquated notions surrounding Java.
🤖 Java Interview Questions
Q. You need to create a HashMap to store a large pre-defined amount of mappings. How can you improve the chances of store mappings in a HashMap more efficiently?
One way to increase the chances of store mappings more efficiently is to create the HashMap instance with sufficiently large capacity instead of relying on the automatic rehashing to grow the table.
❓StackOverflow Special Java Question
🖱️ Just Click It
- Java 20 Unboxing – Inside Java Newscast #44
- Data-Oriented Programming in Java
- Vaadin 24: Java 17, Jakarta EE 10, Servlet 6, Spring Boot 3
- Will Java finally become a good language for learning programming? – JVM Weekly vol. 35
- Measuring cold start time of AWS Lambda functions with Java an