Hi all, please find your Java newsletter below. The Java Newsletter Insights is coming on Sunday, as always. 🚀
🔥 Top Java Post
5 Habits Experienced Developers Like for Smooth Java Code Review
Get 5 tips Java developers should know for faster code review. Learn more
🤖 Java Interview Questions
Q. In general, how to choose which access level to apply for a particular member?
According to the Java SE tutorial, it is suggested to use the most restrictive access level that makes sense for that member.
Use private unless there isn’t a good reason not to.
Avoid public fields except for constants. Public fields tend to link you to a particular implementation and limit the flexibility in changing your code.
❓StackOverflow Special Java Question
🖱️ Just Click It
- Why Optional<> is a Monad and Why the f() Should I Care?
- JavaOne 2022 Technical Keynote
- Awaitility – testing asynchronous systems
- Java First. Java Always
- GoF Design Patterns with Modern Java
- Developers want improved performance, efficiency in Java 20
- The Legend of Constructors : Java