Hi all, please find your Java newsletter below. The Java Newsletter Insights is coming on Sunday, as always. 🚀
🔥 Top Java Post
Let’s start Java applications faster: Introducing Project Leyden
An OpenJDK plan to speed up Java startup time. Learn more
🤖 Java Interview Questions
Q. In which states can a Java thread be?
NEW – A thread that has not yet started is in this state.
RUNNABLE – A thread executing in the Java virtual machine is in this state.
BLOCKED – A thread that is blocked waiting for a monitor lock is in this state.
WAITING – A thread that is waiting indefinitely for another thread to perform a particular action is in this state.
TIMED_WAITING – A thread that is waiting for another thread to perform an action for up to a specified waiting time is in this state.
TERMINATED – A thread that has exited is in this state
❓StackOverflow Special Java Question
🖱️ Just Click It
- Quarkus with Java Virtual Threads
- Javalin 5.0
- Java on-ramp – Fully defined Entrypoints
- Spring Boot: Up & Running • Mark Heckler & Thomas Vitale • GOTO 2022
- What Does a Modern JVM Look Like, And How Does It Work?
- Starting (With) Java, Made Simple – Inside Java Newscast #35
- The Arrival of Java 19
⚙️ New Releases
Previous Java Newsletter Editions