Hi all, please find your Java newsletter below. The Java Newsletter Insights is coming on Sunday, as always. 🚀
🔥 Top Java Post
Loom in a Nutshell
A straight to the point explanation about Loom, a project that aims to bring Virtual Threads and structured concurrency to the Java Platform. Learn more >>
🤖 Java Interview Question
- Which Java class is designed to represent a universal unique identifier?
- The UUID class, available in the java.util package, can represent a universally unique identifier (UUID). An UUID object represents a 128-bit value and is immutable.
❓StackOverflow Java Question
🖱️ Just Click It
- JEP 429: Extent-Local Variables (Incubator)
- Java Money API
- Eclipe Java IDE 2022-06 Improvements
- Turn any Java program into a self-contained EXE
- Efficient Memory Mapping for Terabyte Sparse Files in Java
- Book review: Head First Java, third edition
- VS Code: Getting Better and Better for Java